The Office Administrator is accountable for providing administrative support and professional assistance to overall operations of the business. The role will be expected to liaise directly and collaboratively with members of the organisations team, providing administration assistance when required.
- Booking travel on behalf of senior management, ensuring optimum prices obtained.
- Management of office supplies for Canberra office.
- Manage the services and utilities. These include;Office phones, mobile phones, dongles, internet, electricity, air conditioning, cleaning, photo copier and water.
- Co-ordinating all office repairs and changes.
- Raise POs and process invoices.
- Greeting guests and deliveries upon arrival.
- Arranging catering for office events and meetings.
- Manage incoming and outgoing post including courier deliveries.
- Organising the annual company kick off, Christmas parties and other social events.
- Ensure office remains in a clean and working order.
- Dealing with ad-hoc purchases.
- General office administration.
- Typing general correspondence, letters, reports, layouts, etc.
- Any other ad-hoc duties required by the Regional Director.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced administration environment.
- Some experience in an administration and coordination role.
- Preferred experience in managing building facilities.
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability or prioritise tasks.
- Able to perform routine tasks to deadlines.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.