Clicks IT Recruitment is working with a leading company in the service industry, who are currently kicking off a large program of work.
They are currently seeking a talented and adaptable Oracle Developer to play a vital role in the migration of legacy Oracle Databases (9i) and Forms to Oracle 12c.
For the right candidate is a 6 month contract through to the end of June 2020, with extensions.
- Migration of SILAS to Oracle 12c;
- Provide Oracle database / application tasks when required;
- Provide Unix / Linux administration tasks when required;
- Work as part of an application project team (development, implementation, maintenance and support);
- Consult with business analysts to determine business and user requirements
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Proven expert knowledge and practical experience with Oracle products including; Oracle RDBMS; Oracle Forms and Reports 12c and TOAD for Oracle
- Previous experience migrating an Oracle 9i character database to Oracle 12c
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical experience in understanding IT practices such as Bespoke and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills and practical experience in requirements analysis, design and planning, implementation and maintenance activities of complex information systems
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.