My client is seeking an Oracle e-Business Suite Developer for a 2 years fixed term role. The function of this Developer is to provide software development and level 3 application support for their portfolio of applications including integration, development and support, the Applications developer is responsible for software creation from inception through to post deployment support.
- Responsible for software development and 3rd level technical support including triage, analysis, service restoration, request fulfilment, defect fixing, minor enhancements and maintenance of their application (Oracle e-Business Suite), including bespoke extensions as per documented service level agreements.
- Translation of functional business requirements and development of the required application software
- Design, produce, develop knowledge artefacts required for the support and maintenance of new, enhanced and changed application software and keep them up to date.
- Work closely with project teams to provide inputs into planning, architecture, design and development of complex solutions and integration with systems across a variety of technologies and to ensure smooth transition of projects to operations.
- Advise key users, functional experts, business analysts, database administrators and technical developers of Oracle e-Business suite best practice from a technical perspective.
- Actively participate in management of production and non-production environments according to the implemented SDLC best practice framework ensuring environments are controlled and auditable throughout the development and testing cycles.
Knowledge and skills:
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of the Oracle e-Business Suite with experience in support, maintenance and enhancement - particularly for financials, HR and Payroll modules.
- Extensive experience in development tools/ languages for Oracle e-Business Suite - including but not limited to SQL, PL/SQL, Java, OAF, Oracle Forms/Reports, Oracle Workflow, AME, XML/BI Publisher, Fast Formulas and Unix Shell Scripts.
- Excellent problem analysis, root cause diagnosis and solving skills with the ability to analyse production incidents and lead and work effectively as part of a team of experts to resolve multi-functional problems.
- Experience in software development strategies, SDLC, environment management and release management practices.
- Experience in developing SOA (Service-Oriented Architecture) services (REST and SOAP) using Oracle ISG Gateway (Integrated SOA Gateway), Business Events and XML payloads.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Fatema Galabhai at Clicks IT Recruitment on 0408 773 543.