This role provides functional support and maintenance of the Oracle E-Business Suite (Oracle EBS) HR and Payroll modules including; configuration, contribution to development and enhancement, testing, supporting ongoing releases, upgrades and modifications.
- As a subject matter expert of Oracle EBS suite, provide level 2 functional support for all queries relating to Oracle HR, Payroll.
- Investigate and troubleshoot system issues and liaise with technical developers and system administrators in relation to bug fixes and development work.
- Using knowledge of the configuration of the Oracle EBS modules provide support to the business processes for the FES HR and Payrolls pillars, including supporting process review and improvement initiatives.
- Test Functionality to support upgrades and business as usual to ensure validity of module functionality. Provide input to development of test scripts.
- Ensuring that HR data and information on a range of subjects is maintained by initiating recommendations for system/procedural improvements as required.
- Possess in depth functional knowledge of Employee Hire to Retire cycle, Oracle R12 HRMS modules - especially core HR, Self Service HR, Performance Management, Work Structures, and Payroll.
- Ability to identify problems, analyse their cause, develop potential solution(s) and implement the agreed solution.
- SQL skills with demonstrated ability to translate data requests into relevant and consistent information reporting.
- Build strong links with colleagues and clients, listen actively and have the ability to support and provide advice on system use and system development issues, in particular on Oracle EBS.
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820 for further information, quoting reference RD63918