Global Leader in IT Services, Consulting, Technology and Digital Solutions
As the Oracle Program Manager you will be the conduit between the delivery teams and client management. The principle goal is to manage the complexities of an Oracle implementation and associated ERP projects on behalf of the client, to ensure that business benefits are realised for the client and that optimises the performance of the engagement which include
- Effective start-up and definition of projects.
- Alignment of projects with business benefits realisation.
- Alignment of projects with strategic objectives.
- Ensuring the effective collaboration and alignment between all involved parties (on-shore and off-shore).
- Work with the Program Office.
- Providing a framework/methodology to effectively run and track their projects.
- Providing proactive resolution or mitigation of issues and risks.
- Mitigation of impacts caused by unforeseen or unplanned situations.
- Managing project finances in collaboration with the client.
- Managing and maximising stakeholder relations.
Essential Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 12 years Program Management experience and proven track record in managing and delivering large programs of work, with budgetary responsibility for programs and projects of at least $5M
- Minimum 1-2 successful ERP/CRM Implementation with full Program Management accountability
- Previous experience working in at least one of the following major technologies:
- Experience in managing off-shore teams (i.e. India, China, Philippines) and proven track record in hands-on operational management of off-shore teams.
- Previous experience working for one the Top Tier Consulting Firms (PWC, KPMG, Deloitte EY, IBM, Accenture, Fujitsu, CSC, DXC, HP, SAP and Unisys)
- Must be Degree educated to Bachelor Level
- Deep understanding of Project Management Methodologies (PMBOK, Prince, PMP) with relevant business and/or IT qualifications
- Good understanding of Agile Methodologies and frameworks (SAFe, SCRUM, Kanban, XP, Lean) with relevant business and/or IT qualifications
How to Apply:
Please click the link or call Mike Clark on 0429 181 233 or more details
My Client is focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. They value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics their people possess. Because of this Modis equally is committed to all forms of Workforce Diversity and we invite and encourage applications from LGBT+, Women and Indigenous Australians.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds