Global Leader in IT Services, Consulting, Technology and Digital Solutions
The SOA Developer is responsible for technical development, maintenance and support of the Oracle SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) with a heavy focus on system integrations architecture and development. The successful candidate for this role must have excellent development and analytical skills
- Minimum 5+ years' experience Telecom Domain
- Understanding the business requirements and working on it to deliver a technical solution in SOA
- stablish and maintain key internal & external relationships to ensure clear direction for the required solution design
- Integration Architecture experience
- Ensure that all designed technology solutions adhere to best practice security, compliance, and design principles.
- High Level, Detailed Level and System requirement document preparation.
- Strong problem solving skills
- SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) 11g & 12c - OSB, BPEL & Mediator
- Xqueries, JSON, XSLT, Soap & Rest Services
- Good understanding on Java/J2EE & automation scripting languages
- Operating Systems - (Unix, Linux & Solaris)
- Strong hands on experience in use of Adapters, Mediator and Queues
- Some Experience in use of database technologies involving the use of SQL, Procedures, Triggers, DB Links with reference to the integration requirements
How to Apply:
Apply via www.modis.com or call 02 8031 6259 or more details.
My Client is focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. They value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics their people possess. Because of this, Modis equally is committed to all forms of Workforce Diversity and we invite and encourage applications from LGBT+, Women and Indigenous Australians.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds.