This leading global technology company is looking for an experienced Organisational Change Manager to lead consultancy engagements with blue-chip clients across APAC, driving high value adoption of the companies' technology solutions for clients across all industries.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Organisational Change Management across a number of blue-chip companies, coupled with at least 3 years' experience in a consultancy engagement, working with clients to drive technology adoption.
To be successful in the role, you will need to have practical change management consulting experience and a track record in successfully dealing with a broad mix of stakeholders, ranging from end users and project personnel through to executive leaders and senior managers.
The majority of your interactions with clients will be on-site, therefore a willingness to travel (where safe to do so) will be a key requirement.
- Deliver high quality consulting delivery solutions centered on organizational change management and technology adoption services
- Work closely with delivery teams on the core aspects of change management, including but not limited to:
- champion building;
- resistance management;
- measurement; education;
- digital culture;
- agile change; and
- behavioural insights.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships both internally with the team and within the customer environment
- Identify and report consulting delivery risk effectively and help support the team on project governance, including managing project scope, delivery schedules, and issue resolution
- 5+ years' experience as an Organisational Change Manager, with at least 3 of those years in organizational change management consulting
- Executive-level interpersonal, verbal, written & presentation skills; strong listening & team building skills
- Strong experience in Agile delivery environments essential
- Relevant qualifications and/or certifications from recognised Change Management accreditation groups
To apply please click apply or call Dominic Jennings on +61 3 86282147 for a confidential discussion.