One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed Payment Architect. This key position will be responsible for working with stakeholders to design and implement web services using Microservices. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Accountabilities
- Hands on experience in design and implementation of web services using Microservices Architecture principles and guidelines.
- Experience in managing development projects across multiple vendors
- Experience in leading projects in Java J2EE
- Extensive experience in Payments domain projects
- Experience in Integration Open Payments Framework (Preferable)
- Hands on experience in design and implementation of payment flow such as Credit Transfer, Direct Debit and payment services API's such as Capture, Authorise, Search and View for leading a Bank.
- Extensive experience in Performance Tuning (code & app server configuration) of real-time online and batch payment flows to the finest performance, achieved challenging target SLA's in terms of throughput and response times.
- Knowledge in DevOps tools & Cloud (CSC-AglityPlatform, AWS, & OneCloud).
- Strong ability to troubleshoot any issues generated while building, deploying and in production.
- Excellent in analytical, interpersonal, communication, reporting and negotiation skills.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong MIS Reporting skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on 07 3000 1563 or email your CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"