Cyber Security Penetration Tester | 6 month contract | Sydney CBD | Collaborative Team
As part of the Security Team you will work in a fast paced and collaborative team environment. As a Penetration Tester you will have previous experience in Network or Application penetration testing with excellent attention to detail and passion on security. You will be responsible for discovering vulnerabilities for web application, infrastructure, mobile and wireless and verify that the necessary security controls. Write reports outlining identified vulnerabilities and provide recommendations. Make sure that stakeholders understands how the vulnerabilities can be resolved.
Key skills and attributes required
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or industry equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Cyber Security Consultant or Penetration Tester
- Understanding of IT security principles associated with networks, internet, email, operating systems, firewalls, VPN's, databases, virus management, intrusion detection, cryptography and ecommerce
- Knowledge of Information security principles and practices and industry standards such as ISM and PSPF as well as OWASP tools and methodologies
- Knowledge of common security requirements and code review methods and standards for Java, or .Net programming languages.
- Previous experience in using network vulnerability scanning tools, web application assessment tools and other tools required to undertake network and application penetration testing
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Rowena Simbulan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4450.