Large government program moving into a new phase of Cloud/ Application Security focused work.
The Penetration Tester will work across a broad range of web, mobile and application security testing. You will also be required to work within the Test environment working on cloud security audits, code reviews, vulnerability scanning and application hardening.
Your background will have at least 5+ years Application Security experience in large environments. You will have knowledge and understanding of OWASP, ISM and PSPF. You will have demonstrated experience with penetration testing, vulnerability scanning/ management, secure code review and have certifications such as OSCP, GPEN, GMOB or GWAPT.
Candidates must have a baseline clearance, minimum Australian citizenship is required.
- Provide penetration testing services, code reviews, and Cloud security reviews for applications and systems to identify vulnerabilities and minimise risk to the program
- Perform vulnerability scans, reviewing and prioritising findings
- Advise on risk exposure and mitigation strategies to ensure stakeholders understand how the vulnerabilities can be resolved
- Provide in-depth advice on application hardening
- Define test scopes, review testing results, write reports and provide recommendations
- 5+ years of Application Security experience in any industry.
- Demonstrated experience with penetration testing infrastructure, web and mobile applications (using Burpsuite), cloud security reviews (AWS), performing code reviews, using Rapid 7 for vulnerability scanning and reporting findings.
- Any of the following certifications: OSCP, OSWE, GPEN, GMOB, or GWAPT
- Understanding of ISM, PSPF, ASD Essential 8
- Ability to produce highly technical reports
Please apply here or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To apply please click apply. We are currently receiving high application volumes, if your application is suitable we will contact you, if it is unsuitable you will be advised by email. To discuss confidentially call Todd Graham 03 8628 2115.