Clicks are currently seeking a Performance Test Analyst who will support various IT projects within a federal government department. The Non-Functional Testing - Performance tester is intended to deliver a number of services.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in agile environment in designing and implementing performance test strategies, analysing performance test results, system logs and writing reports based on the results.
- Demonstrated experience in performance and non-functional requirements testing using tools such as HP Performance Center, LoadRunner and HP SiteScope.
- Test Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) products.
- Demonstrated Script Development experience using the following
- Web (HTTP/HTML)
- Web Services (Soap/REST)
- Proven skills in preparing and executing data driven test automation scripts with integrated systems.
- Experience utilising tools such as DevOps / TFS for test planning, execution and defect management.
- Excellent Analysis, writing and oral communication skills with proven ability in management of documentation and records management to support all non-functional testing.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.