Excellent opportunity for a PHP Developer to work in a growing organisation and lead a team of 3 junior Analyst/Programmers. If it sounds like you then read the below requirements:
- Developing surveys/data collection, visualisation tools using PHP/MySQL-based online survey platform.
- Programming and performing data management tasks, including response rate management, using PHP/MySQL-based online survey platform.
- Identifying new software development tools which could enhance our existing platform.
- Supervising junior staff and ensuring that they deliver quality outputs.
- experience in RDBMS and SQL
- ability to work with and learn different programming/scripting languages
- strong database management skills
- well-developed communication and inter-personal skills
- the ability to work in a small team environment and be a genuine team player with a strong positive attitude
- the ability to train, supervise and manage junior staff
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential phone chat, please call Fatema Galabhai at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4830 for further information, quoting reference RD63814.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820.