Our client is an environmentally conscious plastics manufacturer who reprocess plastic waste. They are looking for an experienced reliable assembler to join their manufacturing company. This position will commence on a casual basis with the potential to lead to a permanent position for the right candidate. The expected hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:-
- Read and follow drawing and plans
- Have a current Forklift Licence (advantageous)
- Have good numerical skills
- Previous assembly experience
- Be competent with hand and power tools
- Have excellent attention to details
- Be physically fit
If you fit the above criteria please hit the "Apply Now" button and forward your resume in "WORD" format
*Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.