North Ryde/Macquarie Park area
One of Australia's prime businesses is after a PMO Analyst is to be a key member of PMO group and assist in all areas of program management whilst reporting to the PMO lead.
- Provide comprehensive support to the projects team, leadership team and the wider team when required, including organization of meetings
- Prepare presentations, reports and other documents to a high professional standard
- Work with the team to coordinate priority initiatives and actions.
- Oversee special projects as required
- Onboard new starters and Off boarding
- Manage resources
- Maintain project governance
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in PMO analysis and project coordination
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite of products (MS Word; Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Proficiency in using CLARITY
- Work alongside the CLARITY SME - consult for using CLARITY application including setting up work breakdown structures and project schedules, setting up cost plans, baselining schedules and cost plans, collaboration features
- A strong work ethic
- Flexible in approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated individual, who displays a pro-active style, has exceptional attention to detail and an inherent desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Superior time management skills
- Experience working in project teams/ high pressure coordination role
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as unsupervised
- Demonstrated experience in working in a large team environment
Hit "APPLY" to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellenor.email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.