Large transformation prooject
One of Australia's prime businesses is after a PMO Lead.
- Is required to develop and manage relationships with their assigned teams/business unit, the associated Project Management community and Enterprise Services.
- Must act as liaison between the program, their assigned team/business unit and the project community and review service requirements with internal custom.
- Will be involved with high calibre advice and counsel to the business, as well as applying analytical skills to convert data to insights and then to action.
- Act as liaison between the Program and stakeholders of portfolio governance functions as required
- Effectively develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders such as: Sponsors, Compliance and Risk, BU Finance, and other Business and Enterprise Services representatives.
- Identify potential risk and issues from reports
- Ensure the correct adoption of the Group's project management tools and methodologies across each of the projects/program
- Manage project/program expenditure in partnership with finance,
- Analyse the status of the projects/program and provide value add analysis about the general health of the program
- Provide timely and accurate reports for management and governance groups
- Support Project Managers and Project Officers to meet their end of month obligations
- Provide central administration support including, resource management, allocation of floor space, correct allocation of cost for shared resources.
- Assist Project Mangers to structure project teams for success incorporating required skills from the Group and help them to deliver their projects successfully and to best practice
- Assist in the definition/adoption of project initiation and engagement with stakeholders.
- Assist with quality assurance including project health checks and post implementation reviews.
- Maintain links with relevant business unit PMOs to ensure all project processes and controls are met.
- Assist with the change management process
- Provide input into group wide process improvement initiatives.
- Significant experience working in technology enabled change programs and projects
- Project management or project office experience
- Skills in scheduling tools (e.g. MS Project, PMW)
- Experience consulting with senior executives
For more information on the role, please contact Ellen on 02 8031 6259 or send your cv to email@example.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds