One of Australia's premium businesses based in Sydney is looking for a highly experienced Policy Stream Lead.
This role will give you the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
As a Policy Stream Lead in this large transformation program, your role is critical in ensuring that policies are in place.
Your role is to assist key business units in reviewing existing policies, and from here, decide :
- Which policies need to be modified
- Which policies need to be abolished
- Which policies need to de developed as part of the transformation initiative
You will have the accountability for these policy change initiatives to happen and the business unit owners will have to execute which policies are to be either modified or abolished and to be developed.
To be considered for this role, you will have experience in and around
- Leading a small team in a similar opportunity
- Developing policy framework as well as compliance
- Experience on large and complex projects
- Policy framework/management and/or compliance experience
- Ability to manage multiple and senior stakeholders
- Ability to manage a medium size team
- Financial services risk experience
- Undergraduate qualifications in either Law, Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business
- Relevant Graduate Diploma, Masters qualifications including in Compliance, Risk, Governance desirable but not essential
For more information on the role, please contact Ellen on 02 8031 6259 or on email@example.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds