Clicks is a specialist IT Recruitment Company with offices in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. A home-grown Australian business with global capability, Clicks has been providing contract and permanent recruitment services to Australia's leading government and blue-chip organisations since 1990.
Clicks' client is a leading energy provider, having recently obtained government grants they are undertaking an ambitious transformation program to underpin and enable their greater business transformation.
They are seeking a talented Portfolio Support Officer who will undertake a range of project analysis, reporting, implementation and administrative activities to support the program in the development and delivery of projects throughout the full life cycle.
- Previous experience in Project Administration
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team. The team is spread out broadly geographically and this role will be required to work as a self-starter
- Takes initiative, identifies opportunities for process or other improvements, and takes accountability to see them through to fruition
- Competency in Google@Work suite and Microsoft Applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Project Online will be highly regarded.
- Knowledge of records management principles
In this current environment most the work can be done remotely or at the satellite office in Canberra. Once Covid eases within the region it will be expected you will work 1-2 days a week in Cooma.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Shakeel Jeeawody at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7781.