This Victorian State Government Department is seeking a Power BI Developer to join on an initial 8 week contract.
As a Business Intelligence Developer you will be responsible for providing specialist expertise in the development and delivery of Business Intelligence reporting and contributing to the development of database solutions.
- Design and develop complex, regular reports and visualisations using Microsoft Power BI software
- Analyse and report on BI options and recommend opportunities for integration, to report on business outputs
- Work with database architect and other project staff to ensure BI reporting opportunities are integrated as the database and database model are developed
- Design BI report elements including dashboard options and visualisation reports to report on FPSP survey outputs and outcomes
- Design and set up shared data sources in BI environment so that BI report requirements can be met
- Document business process pathways and develop a draft training resource for other staff to implement BI solutions
- Using BI research and awareness to recommend and continuously improve BI Application system improvements and enhancements
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline and/or relevant technical experience.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with creating data models, reports and dashboards in Microsoft Power BI.
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience in GIS and Mapping for BI and knowledge of database modelling, SSRS and SSAS would be highly beneficial
- Web front end development specifically in .NET would be advantageous
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Joe Elliott at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4809 or email for further information, quoting reference 62345.