We are looking for high performing Power BI Developers for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: Till June 2021 with 2 X12 months extension
- Develop reports to meet specified business requirements
- Develop SQL scripts (where required) to curate transactional datasets from systems and data from other sources
- Present concise data visualisation products to business and management
- Manage and report deliverables and input into daily and weekly performance meetings and weekly and monthly reporting
- Produce and provide a range of documentation that will be specific to business including technical documents, work flows, diagrams, business requirements documents and other artifacts.
- Proven skills in developing and delivering data visualisation products and reports (representing complex analytics/insights) to meet specified business requirements using Power BI
- Proven skills to develop SQL scripts (where required) to curate transactional datasets from the department's systems as well as data from other sources
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge of systems and departmental processes to develop and/or improve Power BI reports and analytics
- Demonstrated experience in providing and presenting concise data reports and clear data visualisation products to business and management through presentations, demonstrations, direct training.
- Have good knowledge or experience with using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), DevOps and or Git
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.