As the Practice Manager you will join a leading global IT Innovator delivering exceptional technology -enabled services and solutions.
The primary objective of this position is to lead, drive and build a consistent and sustainable Digital Workplace practice aligned to and in support of the overall business strategy.
In this role you will fulfil business development, practice development and product management functions that accelerate success within the Digital Workplace business unit. You will ensure the practice and business is grown in line with the global solutions and services strategy and drive the transformation and growth for selling the particular practice across the region.
You will be responsible for:
- Work closely with a variety of internal stakeholders to assist with the development, enablement and execution of the Digital Workplace and related practice strategy
- Assist with the creation of the strategy for your practice that will enable continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Ensure that the operational and business plans are aligned to the overall strategy and support the execution
- Providing leadership and guidance to assist the team
- Align practice specific KPI metrics and reporting across all relevant project management bodies
- Work with the internal stakeholders to establish the most appropriate practice management team and structure
- Provide the necessary governance and oversight to ensure that the practice is achieving client and financial project management goals
- Lead and facilitate regular practitioner or delivery training activities on relevant topics and subject matter
- Advise senior stakeholders on the principles and values of the practice, IT automation and continuous delivery.
- Assume the role of "go-to-market" lead for the practice and align sales with key opportunities.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales to support sales by providing training sessions to sales employees and assisting with the determination of pipeline necessary to achieve targets.
- Contribute to the regional implementation of deployment pipelines to achieve key strategic business outcomes.
- Directly support strategic deals and client engagement practices and mentor teams accordingly.
- Ensure that the practice is equipped with the appropriate skills and ability to sell operational expense services.
- Oversee the product/portfolio life cycle.
- Work closely with a variety of organisations and partners to ensure that the business growth opportunities are realised and define and agree product/product portfolio strategies.
- Drive all new offers, enhancements and upgrades of the relevant product or product portfolio.
- Develop and implement relevant go-to-market plans.
- Manage the partnership and alliance strategy for the relevant product or product portfolio.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Craig Favilla at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2555.