Seeking a Robotics Process Automation Solutions Consultant/Architect with experience in the Banking and Finance industry.
The client is an international consultancy with a growing presence in the Australian market.
AI/RPA products catering to every area of a large banking institution ranging from Procurement through to Business Banking and chat bots.
Your role will be to Design/Architect POCs and assist in the pre-sales function, developing relationships with Account Executives and end customers.
Areas of Responsibility
1. Strategic and Financial
- Become an organizational leader in terms of solution expertise especially as it relates to the customer value proposition
- Evangelize the client's products and solutions in relevant global forums to enable iconic market recall
- Nurture partnerships with the sales teams (Field Sales and Account Management) to build a strong revenue pipeline
- Play an integral role in key new business pitches and effective on-boarding of new clients
3. Operational (Sales Process)
- Work directly with Account Executives to manage and win sales opportunities
- Work face-to-face with prospects in meetings and presentations, playing the role of 'domain expert' and 'solution expert'
- Assist in the qualification of sales opportunities
- Lead the on-site Discovery Process, both business and IT related and document findings
- Perform Solution Architecting and Design for prospect opportunities
- Scope 'Proof of Value' (POV)
- Lead the ROI Assessment (ERA) process in support of sales engagements
- Coordinate closely with Product Management, Development, Solution Consulting (Off-Shore), and other Departments in the parent company
- Coordinate Preparation of Customer Solution Presentations and Demonstrations
- Lead Presentation of Solution Presentation and Demos (face-to-face, web)
- Work with Implementation and Off-Shore teams to develop SOW for Proposed Implementations
- Review POV Plans, SOW, ERA analysis with prospects
- Support POV Execution
- Summarize and Deliver Results of POV and ERA
- Support Account Executives with Opportunity Closure
- Support Transition of New Projects from Sales to Implementation
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW !!
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ankit in our Sydney offices on 02 8028 3155 / Ankit.Sharma@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.