A 6 month contract opportunity exists for a Principal SAP Functional Analyst (PM / PS / IM) to provide critical business as usual support, assistance in the SAP Support Pack implementation and assist in training in the Investment Management module.
The SAP Functional Analyst (PM,PS,IM) must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
You will have responsibility for the following activities and delivery of the following key tasks:
- Work as part of a team of functional consultants and analysts to support and enhance the Plant Maintenance, Project Systems and Investment Management solutions
- Develop and test functional enhancements for the business solution.
- Working across integration points of FICO, MM and AA.
- Assist with testing, implementation and refinement of the process.
- Provide end user training when required.
- 5 years SAP PM Module solution experience
- 5 years SAP PS Module solution experience
- 5 years SAP IM Module solution experience
- Minimum of 2 SAP full life cycle implementations
- Demonstrated experience with strong technical and business knowledge of the SAP Plant Maintenance, Project Systems and Investment Management modules.
- Demonstrated experience in the full project lifecycle and ITIL.
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and innovative problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience developing and recommending options and implementing solutions to enhance business performance and reform business processes.
- SAP ERP 6 experience would be highly regarded
- Experience working in a government environment with Prince2 methodology and ITIL Change Management.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Craig Favilla at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2555.