Principle Project Officer
Leading the development and coordinating the delivery of a project to implement an innovation fund for this deparment to trial and evaluate new resourcing models to give their sites greater resourcing and flexibility to tailor their services to clients needs.
- Lead and manage all aspects of project development and implementation, including preparing business cases and project plans, establishing appropriate governance, identifying, allocating and managing resources, and meeting reporting requirements, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, and to quality standards.
- Lead the project team, including internal and external project staff, to deliver all key project/s milestones and outcomes and promote collaborative working across the department.
- Engage actively and sensitively with stakeholders to ensure co-development and buy-in at all project stages, strengthening the impact of the project.
- Develop and maintain a range of collaborative networks across the Department, across schools, with other agencies and with external partners to support the delivery of the project.
- Work with staff to establish sustainable processes and structures to enable the ongoing success of the project, including a strong evaluation program, and mechanisms for supportive working relationships amongst project participants.
- Develop clear communication plans, including for the development phase of the project, and for ongoing communication of results, findings and recommendations across the department and schools.
- Prepare a range of strategic and operational documents as required, including project plans, briefings, papers, status reports, and responses to information requests, to ensure well-informed decision-making and project communication.
- Experience developing, implementing and managing complex projects, including establishment of budget, governance and staffing arrangements
- Experience establishing effective working relationships across an organisation and with external partners and stakeholders
- Experience in contract management.
- Experience in leading a small project team
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Samuel Williams at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4449, quoting reference SW62253.