Looking for a Process Analyst for a 12 month fixed term contract to work as part of a program team and be responsible for analysing business processes and workflows to enable improvement and automation.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Skilled in business processes and workflow processes. Analysing, aligning and improving business processes as part of a transformation project.
- Experience with process design workshops, facilitating and negotiating.
- Gathering and analysing data and process mapping and creating reports based around recommendations.
- Process mapping, flow-charting, and workshops, with the ability to use information to develop better process engineering and enabled by technology.
- Ability to use your initiative with a 'can do' approach to identify issues, develop solutions and improve efficiency.
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills, with the ability to work effectively with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Solid written and communication skills with the ability to document current state requirements in the form of business process maps, process flows, user stories and business rules.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Jackie Berry at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4812.
At Clicks we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity.