What your day will look like:
- Deliver business requirements and implementation of a technical solution aligned with the needs of the client and stakeholders.
- Support Project Managers and Product Owners in estimation of user stories and tasks.
- Undertake analysis and specification of user stories to support development of a prioritised backlog.
- Develop process models to assist and identify impacts to business and technology.
What you will need for success:
- Salesforce project implementation, demonstrable Salesforce functional knowledge - essential.
- Experience working with change manager to create work instructions linked to process maps.
- Process modelling: Process mapping using BPMN, basic process architecture (at least 2 levels)
- Process analysis/improvement & documentation of final 'to be' processes.
- Significant experience in both Agile and traditional delivery approaches and work practices.
- Experience in user story development, prioritisation, estimation and process definition.
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 99634820 for further information, quoting reference RD63632