As a Procure to Pay(P2P) specialist focusing on accounts payable automation, you will be part of a team advising government procurement on the automation of accounts payable as part of them implementing e-invoicing.
What You Will Do
You will work with internal and external teams to define and deliver a fast tracked e-invoicing implementation across federal government.
This includes responsibility for functional/technical specification, configuration and testing of automation and e-invoicing solutions.
You will be the P2P subject matter expert for project stakeholders. You will support agencies in the development of their business cases to initiate projects and funding. You will need to understand stakeholder requirements, needs and functionality. You will be defining business requirements and design solutions with the business and relevant architects. You will liaise with security specialists regarding the solution.
- Demonstrated expertise in procure to pay and associated business processes
- Demonstrated experience of how data is exchanged between trading partners using a semantic model (UBL or similar)
- Experience in developing and testing technical artefacts (e.g. message implementation guide)
- Demonstrated skills in stakeholder management
- Demonstrated understanding of ERP solutions (preferably SAP or TechnologyOne)
- Understanding of Government procurement and the ability to support the development of the organisations business rules for automation
- The ability to support organisations in segmenting their suppliers for on boarding
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.