One of our premium clients based in Adelaide is looking for a highly experienced and committed Procurement and Contract Manager. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- Significant experience and detailed knowledge in the application of contract and supplier management principles and practices
- Exposure and knowledge in risk management practices and project management principles and practices
- Experience in writing clear and concise documents, with appropriate recommendations
- Successful record of identifying customer needs, developing service strategies and providing high quality customer services to deliver business outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in the application of the relevant legislation, policies and procedures, including Code of Conduct, EEO and cultural inclusion.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong procurement and contract management skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Grace on 08 8306 8282 or click the Apply button to send in your application. Email is an option: saAU@modis.com.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"