We are currently seeking a Procurement and Contract Specialist to support a Program within a Large Federal Government Department. The Procurement and Contract Specialist will work closely with the Procurement and Contracts Manager to assist in the successful delivery of procurement's being undertaken by the Program.
- Draft and provide quality assurance on procedural, governance and procurement documentation
- Coordinate and facilitate procurement related meetings and workshops, including but not limited to industry briefings and evaluation sessions
- Coordinate and administer procurement related correspondence
- Develop and administer procurement and contract management risk assessments
- Provide advice and guidance on procurement and contract management to internal stakeholders
- Develop and administer contract management plans
Skills & Experience
- Comprehensive experience with and understanding of the Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPRs) and all relevant additional procurement related policies and legislation
- Demonstrated experience conducting complex end-to-end procurement approaches
- Demonstrated experience drafting complex procurement documentation including but not limited to general procurement documentation and contractual agreements
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.