In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for delivering technical consultancy services to support the deployment and use of the company's suite of products.
- Be required to engage directly with end users, interpret requirements and, working with the Engagement Managers, participate in creating, documenting and delivering customised applications to client specifications.
- Possess a strong ability to communicate with technical and non-technical users for the purpose of requirements gathering, functional specification creation, business analysis, training and client liaison will be fundamental to success in this role.
If you possess the following skills/experience, this could be a great opportunity for you whether you are in a current role or returning to the workforce:
The Key Skills required for this role are:
- Excellent SQL Server programming skills (Transact-SQL)
- Strong Client Facing Skills;
- Excellent English Communication Skills (written & verbal - mandatory);
- Previous experience as a Technical Consultant or Software Engineer.
Please note: All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship and to be considered for this position.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Richa Agarwal at Clicks IT Recruitment on (02) 6202 7722 quoting reference JR62209.