The Product Manager will play a significant role in ICT strategy and act as point of contact with business stakeholders to support development of ICT products & services
- Manages the full product lifecycle to ensure that the needs of customers continue to be met as well as anticipating changes in customer needs, adapting products and creating product retirement and transition plans
- Consults with product stakeholders to assess and anticipate current and future product requirements and develops a long-term action plan
- Engage with the stakeholders to set a vision and strategy for technology products and services which deliver unique value based on customer demands.
- Selects, adopts and adapts appropriate product development methods, tools, and techniques selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Facilitate open communication and discussion between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and plans.
- Coordinate with business, data, and architects to align ICT products and other architectures
- Ensure that service delivery meets agreed service levels.
- Define, track, and communicate product specific KPIs to improve the product's adoption and performance
- Develop service-level agreements for the product's business outcomes
- Diagnose service delivery problems within the product and initiates actions to maintain or improve levels of service.
The succesful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience as a product manager with solid understanding of the agile software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience in defining and prioritising technology projects and implementation plans relative to customer strategy, priorities and budget.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills, with the ability to lead, develop, and motivate a team as well as work as part of a team.
- Extensive experience leading strategic planning and technology roadmap development in alignment with broader organisational strategy
- Strong Communication skills, written and verbal with an ability to articulate and influence key stakeholders / decision makers
- Ability to manage competing priorities often with limited resources, including flexibility and adaptability to respond to situational requirements
- Experience tracking product performance, understanding key drivers, and making recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to liaise and negotiate with internal and external clients, contractors and suppliers at all levels of an organisation
- Proficiency in design thinking tools and deeply analytical mindset
- Demonstrated capability and success in financial control and management of ICT budgets
- Knowledge of tertiary sector issues, challenges and dynamics
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Tom Watt at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4400.