An Australian Government Agency.
As the Product Manager will work in a multidisciplinary team to build world class government digital services. You will focus on radically improving government information, services and capabilities that are for people, designed to make services easy for everyone to be able to understand and use, with a focus on usability and accessibility. You will be responsible for the following:
- Define and clearly articulating the product vision and communicate this to your team, executives and beyond
- Running and leading a cross-functional team of people including delivery managers, user researchers, service designers and interaction designers
- Translate the product vision into the day-to-day priorities for the product
- Be the Voice of the Customer, delivering a clear message to stakeholder how the product vision will people's lives
- Translate the language of experts in their disciplines to business the business
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Possess minimum 3+ years' experience in a role that includes a significant Product Ownership or Product Management component.
- Domain knowledge of Australian Government software tools
- A deep understanding and experience of agile software development with in-depth knowledge of software design and UX concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to present to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously under a high pressure, deadline driven environment
How to Apply:
Follow the link to APPLY NOW
PLEASE NOTE: Current Commonwealth Government baseline security clearance an advantage, otherwise the ability to obtain one. Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.
Product Manager - Contract - Sydney CBD