A government organisation is looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead the delivery of multiple digital customer products. This is a contract that will run up to the 4th of October with possible extension and it is based in Sydney CBD.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary, agile, lean and empowered team
- Manage the end-to-end product lifecycle, helping to define, de-risk and execute against the product vision
- Lead and define an outcome-oriented product roadmap, gathering customer insights and feedback
- Lead research, including consultation with product consumers and related activities, to define current and future product roadmap
- Define and write user stories, acceptance criteria and success metrics, to ensure customer centric product design, development and delivery
- Effectively communicate product roadmaps to stakeholders, supported by customer research and data analytics
- Design, lead and champion user-centred product development methodologies and customer-centric approaches
- Work across Agencies to develop strategies for product promotion and uptake.
- Product Management or product development experience, preferably with digital customer products
- Strong experience developing product roadmaps for new and existing products, creating MVP, and translating roadmaps into meaningful user stories, acceptance criteria and success metrics
- Ability to close the feedback loop and analyse customer feedback and insights to continuously evolve and improve products
- Strong experience working in agile and lean methodologies and user centred design will be an advantage
- Develop short- and long-term product strategy and vision
- Demonstrated experience working directly with customers, clients, and mentoring product designers, product developers or product engineers
- Good presentation skills and demonstrated experience influencing stakeholders
- Able to start ASAP
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Freda Kwok at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4404.