To meet Modis continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for Product Manager / Product Specialist to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role, you will be responsible for Product management in corporate superannuation space.
- Develop a culture that promotes the customer (Members & employers), the corporate super business and the Client as a whole
- Lead and develop junior members of the team
- Identify product changes and enhancements to grow and retain members, increase fund undermanagement and increase business profitability Responsible for overall product design and management, including product compliance and event tracking Accountable for product disclosure and communications
- Oversee analysis and recommend pricing decisions to head of products, including attendance at new business governance forum
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the wealth management product business
- Represent corporate super product at change meetings and forums Responsible for product related reporting including maintenance of the production of product dashboards outlining monthly product performance (Investment returns, Fees, member and FUM)
Skills & Experience
- Strong superannuation and wealth management experience, with proven capability to deliver significant customer and financial outcomes
- Ability to drive operational excellence in a complex organization
- Strong experience in Insurance and/or defined benefits
- Strong experience with SuperB system
- Exceptional coaching skills and ability to coach pears to identify and drive change
- Proven knowledge and direct experience in product management roles
- Strong commercial acumen with focus on superannuation and financial services
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- RG 146 qualifications
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on 0428 407 454 / Ravikumar.email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.