This tier one bank has a 12 month contracting opportunity for a Product Owner. As a Product Owner you will be part of the customer and account team and work in an agile environment. Your focus will be on the technology side of credit risk.
To be successful in this role you will have at least one year experience as a Product Owner. You are well versed in Jira and Agile tooling, including backlog grooming, sprint planning and prioritisation. Would you like to work on a high profile single view customer management platform and are you ready for this exciting challenge? Apply now!
- Define and build the strategic product or experience roadmap and owning the value that is delivered
- Agile tooling, including backlog grooming, sprint planning and prioritisation
- Galvanise a diverse group of people around a common mission engages with others to gain buy-in and act as an advocate for continuous improvement
- Prioritize backlog into sprints
- Work closely with collections, credit risk and banking & services
- Run Agile ceremonies
- Work on a customer account management optimization platform
Essential Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years experience in an Agile environment
- At least 1 year experience as Product Owner in an Agile environment
- SCRUM Master experience is highly valued
- Exposure to retail decisioning and customer management platforms is highly regarded
- Having worked in credit risk is a plus
- Background in the financial services industry
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Problem solving skills and ability to prioritise competing demands
- Ability to work across a broad range of users
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Proven analytical skills and evidence based decision making
- Strong financial management and project management skills
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.