Clicks IT Recruitment is looking for a Product Service Engineer to join one of our clients in the mining sector on a contract basis.
In this role you will work closely with the Technology Operations team and key customers, providing support services which include investigating, troubleshooting, and diagnosing application and technical problems, followed up with restoration of service through corrective actions and permanent resolutions.
- Mining Technology hardware and software issue identification and resolution for dealers and customers.
- Implementation and utilization of standard support processes to respond, restore, and resolve issues.
- Advocate on behalf of the dealer and customer to resolve technical product issues with product development engineering.
- Participate in New Product Introduction (NPI) projects.
- Complete NPI product support deliverables including field development and field follow projects as required.
Essential Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or 10+ years equivalent technical experience.
- Experience in providing first call technical support for enterprise-level applications directly with customers
- Experience in providing problem management and root cause analysis for complex applications
Top Candidates will also have:
- Mining industry experience
- Advanced Business Objects knowledge and experience
- Advanced Windows Server VM knowledge and experience
- Experience utilizing SQL Server, Oracle, TCP/IP networking, Microsoft client and server platforms
- Experience in the Development, Deployment, Support and Training of Command for Hauling.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.