We are looking for Program and Project Support officers for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months with 24 months extension
Australian citizens who have maintained Australian residency from last 10 years are eligble to apply.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Program/Project Manager/s and all team members in the development and maintenance of project plans;
- Develop and maintain the program/project document record keeping and reporting systems;
- Co-ordinate the production of program/project report;
- Define and document procedures in accordance with agreed methodology;
- Assist with the coordination of reference group meetings
- Provide administrative and process support;
- Liaison with other program/project teams to ensure accurate status reporting, including budget and schedule.
- Advise and assist program/project team members in the application of program/project procedures, disciplines and recording and reporting standards.
- Maintain risk and issue logs and change control records.
- Experience with project management software in particular MS Project or similar tool
- Self-motivated, able to use initiative, innovative and a strong commitment to achieve business objectives;
- Experience working in a Agile environment
- Demonstrated previous work experience in supporting Programs and projects
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills along with highly developed documentation, knowledge and information management skills
- Three (3) plus years of experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrate strong working experience in developing project and program artefacts.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.