Objectives / Deliverables:
During this engagement the Solution Architect will be specifically responsible for the following:
* Create Key Decision Documents (KDDs)
* Create Solution Outlines using Enterprise Architecture standards, patterns and building blocks
* Create Solution Architectures using Enterprise Architecture standards, patterns and building blocks
* Ensure solutions align with Enterprise Architecture principles, guidelines and standards
* Present solutions and KDDs to the Architecture Review Board
Specific Skills Required:
* Ability to communicate complex technical designs and concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Work collaboratively with business stakeholders, enterprise/domain architects, and business analysts to define solution architectures.
* Willingness to adopt a one-team attitude when dealing with other groups within the University Services organisation.
* Experience with large Salesforce CRM implementations
* Practical knowledge of data modelling, especially in Salesforce
* Experience with master data management practices and solutions
* Experience with digital transformation programs (highly desirable)
* Exposure to Salesforce Marketing Cloud (desirable)
* Working knowledge of contemporary web content management and digital experience platforms (desirable).
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820 quoting reference 63280