Working on this large scale and technically complex integration project, the change analyst role is focussed on the analysis and articulation of the change impacts across the merged organisation.
Using best practice in change management methodology, the role demands ability to co-ordinate change management activities and produce effective change artefacts across a number of stakeholder groups within the overall environment
- Conducting interviews and documenting business processes detailing current and future state.
- Analysing change impacts and production of detailed change impact assessments.
- Supporting the delivery of change management plan in-conjunction / consultation with relevant program and key stakeholders.
- Supporting the Change Manager to deliver and deploy appropriate methodologies, processes, procedures, templates and tools. Ensuring that a consistent, high level of quality is produced across the business readiness effort.
- Supporting the Change Manager to prepare project plans/estimates in conjunction with relevant project and non-project team members.
- Managing the review and approval of the project deliverables as specified in the various change strategies / plans.
- Establishing and maintain critical relationships with the project teams and key stakeholders.
- Providing input into the progress of the project and report to the Change Manager through status reports and exception reports.
- Contributing to the management risks, issues and contingency plans within the program
- Proven in depth change management experience using a variety of change management methodologies and tools I.e. ADKAR, Prosci, CMBOK.
- Produce professional, polished and visually pleasing artefacts
- Ability to convert change content into effective infographics or models
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a change analyst, supporting end to end change.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in planning and delivery.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to influence and establish credibility with business stakeholders.
- Previous experience managing resistance.
- Proficient using various MS products such as MS Project, MS Word, EXCEL and Visio.
- Possess an excellent command of the English language, written and verbal.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453.