The Program Coordinator performs Project Management and support activities to contribute to the development and delivery of a range of projects within the Delivery Portfolio. Including reporting, continuous improvement, procurement and cost analysis, resource allocation and utilization, and interfacing with a range of internal and external stakeholders to achieve Program outcomes.
- Coordinate key project activities as directed by the Program Manager or Project Director, including preparation of reports, maintaining project documentation and other support services as required.
- Facilitate Project and Program reporting in consultation with Schedulers, Program and Project Managers.
- Source, collate and compile data and information to identify issues and track and report on program progress against established milestones, deliverables and business requirements.
- Schedule meetings, develop agendas, record and follow up on actions.
- Upload and maintain Program and Project documents on approved document management systems (HP Records Manager, SharePoint and Team Binder) ensuring current documents are accessible.
- Certificate IV in Project Management (or equivalent) or 5 years' experience working in project, construction, transport, rail or infrastructure environments.
- Sound knowledge of project management principles and their application in a Program environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholder groups.
For your chance to start in this contract - Do not delay! Hit apply now.
For further detail of this role, including the full job description and requirements, APPLY NOW, attention MaryJane or call 02 9200 4453