Looking for a great contract role where you can utilise your extensive Program / Project Coordination skills and strong Financial Reporting, APPLY NOW!
Exciting project for a senior & experienced Program Coordinator for a role with well known organisation. Located outside of the CBD in brand news offices very close to public transport, get away from the city or work closer to home in the Western Suburbs.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience as an experienced Program / Senior Project Coordinator, having worked on large projects within big, commercial organisations
- Strong financial reporting & planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to liaise with stakeholders and project resources, both technical and business
- Project Management certifications are advantageous, but experience is essential - e.g. PMBOK, Prince2 etc.
- Experience across the project lifecycle, from inception to close out
- Tertiary Qualifications in IT or other relevant degree, e.g. Business or Commerce are beneficial but not mandatory
If you are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia and you are interested in this role, please APPLY ONLINE. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly. For specific questions, you can contact Leonie Jennings - ideally after having submitted a resume, on (03) 8606 0305. Ref: BBBH23447.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact me on;
D: 03 8606 0305