We are seeking an experienced program delivery coordinator to undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks. You will help in planning and organising the program and activities as well as carry out important operational duties.
The incumbent will be organised and detail-oriented, flexible and comfortable working in an autonomous manner; showing initiative in an environment where processes are still developing.
- Support the Program/Project Manager(s) in planning and coordination of the program and its activities
- Maintain schedules, status reporting and risk register
- Draft presentations, briefing packs and business cases.
- Manage communications between internal and external stakeholders and vendors.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Take meeting notes and minutes
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.)
- Proven experience as program/project coordinator or relevant project delivery/management position (2+ years minimum)
- Previous experience working with: change/release management, service/process design or transition, knowledge of software development lifecycle would be highly regarded.
- Previous experience working on Office365 or similar End-User Services projects would be highly regarded.
- Experience preparing status reports, briefings and and project presentations
- Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office & MS Project
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both technical and business stakeholder
- Detail-oriented, efficient and able to show initiative without supervision and constant direction
You will be working in an innovative environment offering flexibility, collaboration and a great team culture.
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453