Reporting to the General Manager APAC, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering program/project management services to support the deployment and use of the company's suite of products.
- Working with the customer and internal teams to clearly define customer requirements and success criteria for programmes/projects - including clear measures of success, deliverables, timelines and resources.
- Define the programme/project methodology necessary to achieve the deliverables based on the requirements of each programme.
- Develop strong working relationships with key members of the business team as well as external stakeholders ensuring we are meeting the customer needs.
- Develop, implement and maintain the required reporting suite - targeting specific stakeholder groups (i.e., executive level dashboards, project progress, risk management etc.).
- Carry out and communicate areas for improvement based on the outputs from After Action Reviews / End of Project Reviews.
- Manage the budget associated with a project ensuring delivery remains within approved budget.
- Escalating issues to the right level of management in the company and the client organisation, as appropriate.
- Set clear and effective goals and objectives for Direct Reports.
- Direct, motivate and lead staff to produce excellent results in all aspects of delivery in all client engagements.
- Inspire Technical/Implementation Consultants with the confidence and support to undertake tasks with minimum supervision.
- Working with the management team to, recruit, manage and retain employees.
- Travel in and around Canberra will be required
- The successful candidate will have similar experience in the roll out of a large scale product.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.