One of our premium clients based in Sunshine Coast is looking for a highly experienced and committed Program Manager (Infrastructure). This key position will be responsible to lead a team of project management resources in delivering key projects, oversee the successful delivery of complex and high-risk projects. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
* Demonstrated experience, 10+ years in the delivery and commissioning of clinical grade ICT
infrastructure and end-user computing solutions, including equipment and applications in a tertiary
level clinical environment.
* Demonstrated experience in vendor management within a managing contractor contractual
* Demonstrated experience in the management of design, deployment and troubleshooting tasks for
infrastructure and end-user computing solutions in a tertiary level hospital.
* Demonstrated experience in managing a range of Queensland Health infrastructure solution
vendors across some or all of the following:
* PC's, printers, all-in-ones, WoW's and clinical grade mounting solutions
o Network infrastructure, both LAN and WLAN
o Audio-visual solutions
o Group 1 build, engineering and maintenance solutions within a clinical grade environment.
* While not mandatory, experience in the infrastructure technology domain would be well regarded.
* While not mandatory, a relevant qualification with Program and Project Management would be well
* The position may involve travel to various facilities within the Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health
* A Queensland 'C' class driving license is mandatory.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Business Analyst skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on email email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"