One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed Project Manager This key position will be responsible for the successful delivery of the Enabling Platforms Program/Office 365 Project and for leading the Business Case phase of the remaining Projects within the Enabling Platforms Program, being Windows 10, Virtual Corporate Desktop, SharePoint to the Cloud and Exchange to the Cloud. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- Plan and coordinate the program and project activities and resources to deliver the required outcomes within the program budget and timeframes.
- Produce the required program and project documentation in accordance with organization's framework/s.
- Ensure appropriate governance and assurance activities are in place.
- Develop and implement communication plans, organisational change management plans and benefit realisation plans.
- Liaise closely with all stakeholders including Project Executives, Project Board Members, Senior Users, Senior Suppliers as well as Senior Management and other Project Managers.
- Manage external vendors and subject matter experts.
- Provide effective management of risks, issues, conflicts, change requests and priorities.
- Manage the program and project budget and finances.
- Develop and maintain program and project schedules.
- Manage program and project resource allocations.
- Provide direction and support for the program and project teams.
- Monitor and report on the progress of the program and projects to all stakeholders.
- Ensure program and project administration activities are undertaken in accordance with internal governance and compliance practices.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong project management skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"