One of our premium clients based in Darwin is looking for a highly experienced and committed Program Scheduler. This key position will be will be responsible for the developing, tracking and reporting of program schedules. This will involve working closely with Program Directors, Project Managers, team members, and associated stakeholders, providing professional planning, scheduling and reporting services to ensure program objectives and deliverables are met within set timeframes. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated track record in creation, monitoring, and update of program schedules including integration with project schedules.
- Significant experience in scheduling and reporting of large complex programs of work in an equivalent position within a comparable public or private sector program.
- Demonstrated track record in identifying and reporting risks, issues, business impacts, and interdependencies across a program and providing solutions to mitigate impacts.
- Analysis skills with schedule critical paths and constraints, determining the effect of change and recommending workarounds.
- Monitoring of project progress against plan, validation, and tracking of project activities to assist with analytical reporting of project status.
- Expertise in program/project planning and coordination and understanding of project-lifecycle methodologies.
- Ability to manage workload, meet deadlines, and balance competing priorities.
- Experience in working with high performing teams with high priority deliverables.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge and experience in the use of MS Project.
- Experience in producing and maintaining Work Breakdown Structures.
- Experience in producing resource demand reports.
- Experience in the use of MS SharePoint for content management and team collaboration.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong program scheduler skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"