The primary purpose of the role
The Program Administrator is responsible for ongoing maintenance, support, and administration of all business systems.
- High-level skills and experience in business management and business improvement processes
- Demonstrated experience in working with information and management systems
- Demonstrated experience in business planning and evaluating, analyzing and reporting on business and project performance in a large complex business environment
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring and reporting of key performance indicators across the Project Office
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and report on business performance
- Highly developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, customer service, negotiation, facilitation and presentation skills with the ability to deal tactfully and effectively with people at all levels
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated ability to liaise and negotiate with management, staff and external clients as well as manager contractors, payments and contract documentation
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Kanika in our Sydney offices on 02 8028 3168 / email@example.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.