We are seeking an experienced Program Support Officer with experience working in Cyber Security Program for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months with 2 X12 months extensions
- Highly demonstrated knowledge in analytical, organisational and administrative skills.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Program information control, including maintaining the 'source of truth' for data and acting as a central point for status updates, figures, actions or issues for the Program.
- Co-ordination of issues, risks, change control
- Ensure all work is performed using best practice. Follow all outlined methods, standards and procedures to ensure the support provided is in line with what is required.
- Work under direction from the Program Manager and other staff in the leadership cohort, while exercising a high degree of independence in terms of delivering on work items and undertaking all work in a proactive manner.
- Undertake ad hoc tasks as required, such as (but not limited to) arranging meetings, setting agendas, following up action items, scheduling team events and organising travel.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.