Project Support Officer | Permanent Role | Sydney CBD
Purpose of the Role
As a Project Support Officer you will provides a high level administrative and project support tasks across a range of projects. You will directly support one or more implementations by assisting the Project Manager and Project Team with practical work to progress the project.
- Work closely with Project Team to provide project support as directed
- Assist in creating project schedules and ensure that all tasks are completed within agreed timelines and budget
- Responsible for reporting by extracting data, interpret and prepare reports and bulk file uploads
- Support the project team in the production and maintenance of project documentations including user guides, communication flyers and other technical cheat sheets
- Responsible for conducting full inventory audits and stock takes as part of each project implementation
- Support the project team in all training and user acceptance testing activities
- Maintain the product master database
- Adhere to project management methodology and processes
- Maintain an effective working relationships with project stakeholders and customers
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or industry equivalent
- Minimum 3+ years of Project Support or Project Coordination experience
- MUST be proficient in MS Excel. Vlookup, Pivot Tables, Macros.
- Attention to detail is a MUST have skill
- Well-developed verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and flexibility
- Ability to multi-task, working across multiple projects simultaneously
If you have the required skills and keen to apply. Please complete the applicationprocess and use the"Apply Now" Tab. If you have further queries after your application please do not hesitate to call Rowena on 0430 355 131 with reference # RS62998.