One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed Programme Manager. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Develop the programme scope to be used in the uplift of the Solution Delivery capability;
- Deliver implementation and development plans utilised
- Discover the functions within Delivery Centre's;
- Conceptual testing design and associated structures;
- Complete implementation and deployment plans the programme
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 10 years Programme Management experience;
- Demonstrated experience in working on major transformation programmes of similar size
- Demonstrated ability to manage planned outcomes on time and on budget
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Demonstrated experience in directing and delivering highly complex, ICT projects within a broader programme environment where multiple interdependencies exist
- Experience in design of technical solutions for complex domains such as Welfare, Banking, Logistics, Mining, Utilities or Insurance where highly available, performant and resilient systems play a key role in influencing delivery success for both the project and the ongoing business service
- Have a deep understanding of all the steps required to deliver large, complex business services to production, advise and guide from a solution engineering and technical realisation perspective
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and problem solving skills
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Programme Manager skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please APPLY here and contact Ravi on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"