One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed Programme Manager. This key position will be responsible to - plan, direct, coordinate, and lead programmes from an ICT perspective of work, to ensure goals, objectives and all elements of the programme are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Manage all strategic aspects of large projects and mitigate any risk;
- Managing a portfolio of projects for successful delivery of all outputs required of the programme for all stakeholders
- Work in an agile, responsive and transparent way (Agile/SAFe delivery methodologies)
- Manage, and develop detailed schedule/s that support the commercial, functional and delivery work streams in evaluation of market response proposals;
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders to achieve the outcomes of developing and managing project schedule/s;
- managing multiple parties (internal and external); whilst leading complex /high value engagements;
Skills & Experience
- Candidate must have Australian Citizenship
- Minimum 10 years Programme Management experience;
- Demonstrated experience in managing strategic aspects of large programmes / projects and mitigating risk;
- Demonstrated experience in delivering high value complex change programmes in excess of $500m;
- Demonstrated experience in directing and delivering highly complex, ICT projects within a broader programme environment where multiple interdependencies exist;
- Ability to span both agile and traditional project delivery methodologies;
- Highly developed communications and organisation skills;
- Hold qualifications in project/programme management.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Programme Manager skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Sejal on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"